Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I love my brother

This post is dedicated to Morgan. Also known as Uncle Morgie. We love him. He is a lot of fun to be around. We have been good friends ever since we were kids and I hope that we can always stay that way. We can make almost any situation tolerable as long as we're together. I love all of my brothers but Morgan and I have spent the most time together. We get a kick out of playing in our "band". He plays the guitar and I play the bass and we have whoever is around play the drums. Sophie was kind enough to donate a room in their new house to be the band room. Maybe it was part of the deal for Morgan to agree to buy the house.

Anyways, I just wanted to post some previously unreleased pictures of my awesome brother.


Here we have a strong runner for sexiest man alive from Paria Canyon.

Gavin is helping Uncle Morgie fill the grain truck.

Uncle Morgie being the support tanker for McKinley in Yellowstone.

By the river in Yellowstone.

No comments:

Post a Comment