Thursday, October 22, 2009

Enjoying the last few days of fall....

There is just something about a nice day in the fall that makes it impossible for me to stay inside. Luckily I didn't have to work. I guess that is lucky. I took the kids out to the cabin so we could enjoy the beautiful day. We thought that winter was just about here a couple weeks ago. We are happy to see some warm days again. We played in the sandbox with the Tonka trucks and then walked to the river and threw rocks in. That is one of their favorite things to do. We went for a little walk along the river and McKinley started looking for "special" rocks. Which means any rock that she picks up. Before long she has both pockets of her coat full and is asking me to carry the big ones. Funny kid. I love to look for "special" rocks. We have a bunch at my parents house that we have found. We may have to make a spot at the cabin for a rock garden. For those of you who have heard us talk about the cabin, I took my trusty camera with us and took a few pictures to share. I love being outside with my kids!






No comments:

Post a Comment