Monday, January 25, 2010

Gotta love this little guy!


Is this not the cutest little face ever! He looks older than his 6 weeks, but I think its cause he is smiling. It seems to me that he is not getting as chubby as fast as my other two. We don't know how much he weighs, but he still seems so small! He is getting longer as his feet reach the bottom of his pj's now. Janean got him to smile at her several times tonight, so I used my phone to snap a picture. Not to bad.
Above-Matthew took this one today as well. Said Jamison zonked on the couch for about 20 minutes. Below-taken a few days ago. I love these kind of pictures! Just there little faces are so cute! Despite the look of this picture, he has blue eyes for now. Gavin's didn't turn hazel until he was 9 months old, so its yet to be seen if Jamison's will stay blue.
Anyway, I just wanted to share these updated pics of our baby.
And for those who have been wondering about Matthew's job situation.......He got a new job in Pocatello, Idaho. It is with a company called Keller. He actually interviewed with them and got an offer from them when he graduated. Turned them down for the job up here. Kinda eerie! Anyway, they will match his pay and have good benefits. For now, Matthew will commute the 75 miles to work. That is one way. We can't sell our townhouse right now as the market is awful. We could rent, but we are not sure if we want to rent down there or not. We don't know. But, who can complain about a good job in this economy!
As for me, I started back to work today. Matthew hasn't started his new job yet, so he stayed home with the kids today. Said it went pretty good. WIC provided me with an electric breast pump, so I'm able to keep up a good supply for Jamison. Thank goodness for WIC! He takes a bottle well. I've already found sitters for the kids for when Matthew does start work. They are wonderful ladies in my ward. It'll be okay for a while.
So, our future is unknown at this time, but I'm glad Matthew will be working again. It'll be hard at first! Its been so nice having him home part time this past year! We've become so accustomed to him being here. Too bad it can't be like that all of the time.

2 comments:

  1. Cute cute baby! Congratulatios on the job. I hope everything works out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are cute pictures!! Thanks for sharing!!
    You guys will be ok. The Lord has always been beside you...it is a long way to drive, but Matthew will do just fine. Wish we were closer so I could help watch the kids while you work...oh well. You two have the strength of David!! God bless your cute little family and know I love you all so very much!

    ReplyDelete