Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Photo Shoot!

We wanted some pictures of the kids to replace the ones we took last fall. Jamison is not a baby anymore. There are lots of spots in old town that spark my interest on my way to work.

DISCLAIMER: I make no claim whatsoever to a photographer of people. My theory is to snap enough pictures of the kids and a couple are bound to turn out.

Doesn't always work but there are usually a couple that work. I am still very much an amateur. I look up to my sister-in-law Sophie. We bought the same camera she had a couple years ago. We have loved it. She really works hard at learning how to use her camera and what a shot needs. She made the jump to a DSLR this year and is loving it. I'm still too intimidated. I need more practice.

Anyways, enjoy some shots of our beautiful children. We are open to votes on which picture to put on our wall for each of the kids. I'll number them

We'll start with the baby first to change it up. He is the cutest, but the least likely to hold still and smile for the camera.

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#7
#8

I guess that makes Gavin next. He is a photogenic little fella. I don't know where he gets it from, it must not be hereditary. I think that Sophie has trained him. He'll take a few pictures and then he's ready to run off and play, but they are usually pretty cute.

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5

Last but not least is McKinley Magoo. She is getting better at taking pictures, Sophie needs to work on her some more. She didn't make the goofy happy chipmunk face once on Sunday. She is sure growing up into a beautiful little girl. A little ADHD sometimes, but still beautiful.

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6

3 comments:

  1. My votes:

    #3 and #6 on Jamison
    #5...I think, the last one on Gavin
    and #6 on McK

    Thanks for the compliments. I'm not sure I deserve them but they are appreciated nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are so cute! The pictures did turn out good. My votes would be:

    Jamison: #6
    Gavin: #1 or #5
    McKinley: #1 or #4

    But the kids look cute in them all, so no matter which ones you choose, they'll be great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so cute! Good luck with that decision.

    I'm glad McKinley likes my bedroom! You guys are more than welcome to visit anytime!! :)

    ReplyDelete