Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I love my kids!

So Gavin said something that made me laugh today. Okay, he always makes me laugh, but I thought this one was worth sharing. When we cook on the grill, Matthew is always the grill master and the kids, usually Gavin, get to be his junior grill masters. Well, today Matthew was busy doing something else, so I went out to start the grill. Gavin came with me. This is what followed.

Gavin: No, we need daddy!
Me: I'm going to be the grill master today.
Gavin: You can't! You're too young!

Ha ha ha ha ha!! Made me giggle. I kindly informed him that I'm older than his daddy and we proceeded to light the grill. Actually we didn't. The tank wasn't out there as Matthew just went and filled it. Oh well, it made for a funny conversation.

Oh, I suppose I should let everyone know now that the secret is out to all my family. We are expecting again. Baby number 4 is due late February. It is suppose to be a little girl. I'm sure it is, but you never know. There you go, my big secret!!

3 comments:

  1. Congratsthat is exciting news and a great story!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so excited for you!! Congratulations! I hope the pregnancy has been going well for you. And another little girl - how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! :D

    Haha that is too cute.

    ReplyDelete