Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Fairies

So Erica is not real big on the whole Santa Claus and Easter Bunny thing. She thinks that these holidays need to be more focused on the real reason for them, Christ. I agree also but I have to joke with her a little bit, just for fun. The other day I asked her about the Tooth Fairy and she shot that one down too. But I finally came up with something that she will support. I would like to introduce you to the Cleaning Fairy. She is the fairy that comes at night and throws all of McKinley's papers that are scattered around the house. The Cleaning Fairy also threw away the bird nest you made Sophie. It also got the house made out of paper towel rolls. The Cleaning Fairy and I are becoming good friends. Now McKinley doesn't get mad at me for throwing her stuff away. I can also tell her to put her stuff away or else the Cleaning Fairy will come and get it in the night. It's great!!
For you aunts and uncles of McKinley, please don't abuse this new found friend of mine. It works too good to have you guys ruin it. We love you.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys make me giggle so much! What a great idea...the Cleaning Fairy!! Perhaps I should of used that one on my kids! Ha! You better personally talk to Tammy, tho. She about blew it on the Easter Bunny with Celsea!! Thank goodness Grandma's can cover so good so fast!!
    One problem...what happens when these little ones are old enough to start reading the blogs??? Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! i do believe in the cleaning fairy. I am so happy to have a cleaning fairy. She even comes out in the middle of the day when my kids are outside in the back yard! Besides, Celsea didn't even realize what i had said that day. My kids still belive in SAnta... they will know why he was invented though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! what a great idea...I think I will have to adopt the cleaning fairy too!

    ReplyDelete