Monday, June 11, 2012

Reagan

I finally got a good picture of Reagan smiling.






She is starting to smile more now, but there for a while she would only smile for me and only in the morning hours. She's kind of a grumpy baby. I'm not one to keep a food diary and see if its something I'm eating, but I have determined that she is sensitive to caffeine. The 2 days after I drink a Cherry coke are pretty brutal. Needless to say, I'm trying very hard to not drink them. Oh...and she can roll over! Cute, tiny little thing. She's coming up on 4 months. Its going by too fast. I'm barely starting to feel like I have a handle on my housework again. And that's only because Matthew has been doing the dishes.

We have yet to decide who Reagan looks like, if any of the other kids. I'll post pictures of them all about the same age. Then anyone who is bored or interested can weigh in.
Jamison-3 months

McKinley-3 months

Gavin-3 months-He was so fat!!
And can I just say, "I love my veggie eating kids!". They will eat more salad than pizza, more veggies off a veggie tray than bbq pulled pork, and they will ask for "healthy" snacks. Who knows if its genetic or not, but I remember eating plain lettuce as a kid. And my mom always told me my skin would turn orange cause I ate so many carrots. (always with ranch) I love vegetables! These pictures are just way too cute!
Can you guess what his favorite color is?



If you guessed green.....you are correct!
McKinley will eat whole lettuce leaves, too. They will all eat raw spinach. I've been eating a lot of that lately for lunch. Toss in a few strawberries, mandarin oranges, canned chicken, and a raspberry vinaigrette......So Good!
Well, Matthew is telling me that it is time for bed. First night for Reagan in her crib. She's getting to wiggly for the bassinet. Hopefully she doesn't wake Jamison up.
Night, all!!

2 comments:

  1. I think Reagan looks most like Jamison. Cute baby guys, she loves to smile big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! My kids love lettuce, salad, and veggies, too. We've even bribed Allie with it at the grocery store, "Allie, if you want salad when we get home, you better be good!" Haha. It's a good thing to have kids that like veggies.

    ReplyDelete