Friday, March 16, 2012

Baby Madness contest

So, I entered a picture of Reagan in a cute baby contest. I'm no dummy, there are a lot of cute babies out there, so I really don't expect to win. But how can you even think to win if you don't enter? So, I did it. Here is a link to the all the pictures.
https://www.facebook.com/star985?sk=app_177914495580579

Reagan's pic is the one we used for her announcements. I'll remind you how cute she is...

You can vote once a day. I don't know how long it goes, but if you can find it in your heart to vote for this darling little thing, she might just win a prize. We already have our prize!

I have no idea why those two sentences are in a different font and they are underlined. Oh well. Many happy st patrick's day wishes to all of you. May your tomorrow be very green!

No comments:

Post a Comment