Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Sister in law requires an update.

I don't know what to write about, but I'll catch up a bit. Christmas was fantastic. Nice and quiet. The kids got lots of stuff, as they always do. Jamison was so enthralled with his new ball that he didn't really care about opening too many presents. He also loved climbing in the bigger boxes. I'll show you the pictures.
Jamison in his box, with his ball. He is so cute!!
Sophie and Morgan gave the kids a camel back for when we go hiking. They were very excited!
Jamison playing with his ball over on the far left.
The kids taking a break from opening presents to read daddy's new kid books, "Traction Man" and "Traction man meets turbo Dog". You should check them out. They are pretty funny!

We also went sledding the Monday after Christmas. It was the last snow we had, and it was slim. The kids had fun though. Only one bad wreck.
McKinley had a blast! She is old enough now that she isn't really interested in riding with Matthew or I. Good thing our second sled will fit 3 people.
Me and the boys. It was all I could do to get my snow pants on!! Jamison had sooo much fun!
Matthew thought this picture was kind of cool. It wasn't intentional at all, but its kinda funny. The very blurry blob in the back is McKinley.
There aren't any good pictures of Matthew. I missed everytime!! Sorry, B.
Sorry its been so long. My house doesn't get clean either. Nor does dinner get cooked. Sorry again, B.

No comments:

Post a Comment