Monday, January 23, 2012

A couple things

So, like the title suggests, I have a couple things to mention here. The first, I'd like to mention, is the fact that I too am multilingual. You'ns thought that just Erica spoke more than one language. Hah, were you wrong. I happen to speak three languages in addition to English, 1) Baby babble, 2) Whinese, and 3) Gruntonese. I didn't have to spend any money on teach yourself CD's or classes or anything like that. I just picked them up from being around my kids. Neat huh!

The other thing that I wanted to mention was the fact that tonight we are upgrading Jamison from crib-dweller to sleeping in a big boy (toddler) bed. I had not even put a sheet on the mattress and he was jumping on it. It should be interesting to see how it goes. I remember locking McKinley in her room and letting her cry until she fell asleep or exhausted herself from throwing stuff at the door! We'll keep you posted. We would appreciate your prayers for the little guy to make the transition easily. Ha ha.

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment