Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Hand me a 5/8" deep socket

I have a confession to make. I am 29 years old and like to play with Legos. Do I need to give them up? I think not. They are so much fun! All three of the kids like to play with them so I get to do a little bonding with my kiddos. It's so interesting to see what they come up with. McKinley likes to make patterns with them and her latest creations are making food (bananas, watermelon, strawberries, cupcakes, etc.). Gavin loves to build flying things right now and to play prisoner (which consists of building a prison cell, saying "Get in there criminal!", letting the prisoner escape, and then capturing him and starting over). Jamison likes Legos too. I'm not exactly sure what he does but if the Legos get dumped out he will come running to sit on my lap and play too.

So during General Conference in October, we were playing Legos and trying to listen to the speakers. This is what we built.


Kind of fun, huh! Can you see the potential for a whole book made from scenes from Lego creations?

No comments:

Post a Comment