Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Ride Night!

Tuesdays are my favorite day right now. It's the night that I get to go for a motorbike ride. I've been going with a friend who lives three houses down the street. It's great to get out and enjoy the beautiful mountains around Pocatello. In fact, we were just talking tonight about how different the mountains look from the top of a mountain. We can load up and drive for 10-20 minutes and unload at some great trail heads. I was surprised to find out how many good trails there are not too far from home. There is some good single track even!

I love my bike!

Erica and I went for a ride a couple weeks ago when the kids were in Salt Lake at Grandma's. We took a few pictures on my phone so as soon as I figure out how to get them off my phone I'll post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment