Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!!

What a birthday! Some birthdays just turn out awesome. We didn't really do too much of anything that was really exciting. I made myself some breakfast and went to work. Erica and the kids brought me balloons and a doughnut before lunch. McKinley and Gavin were so excited! It was hilarious. At work, they order a cake and we all take a break for a minute in the afternoon. I left work a little early and we went to Idaho Falls to help the youth do baptisms at the temple. Afterwards we met Mom and Morgan and had an ice cream cone at Reed's Dairy. Morgan had a special present for me after we ate our ice cream.

Morgan and Sophie had bought me a new bass! I think that everybody else chipped in some to help. IT IS SO AWESOME!!!!!! We played for a few minutes on Saturday but we are excited to have a full day.

I also got a water filter, some hiking socks, and a waterproof camera box which I am excited for. The kids fell asleep on the way home so that was another bonus. Overall a good day.

Thanks again Morgan and Sophie!

Feel free to bask in the glory of my new guitar. I posted them in large size. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment