Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My little snowmen! (And a very big one!)

Okay-so 4 days after the event we are finally posting our pictures from Halloween. I find it interesting that we rarely blog unless we have pictures to go along with it. Sorry-just a tidbit of information. Below you see our awesome pumpkins. Matthew did the three faces in the same time that I did my window pumpkin. The candle wasn't very good in mine, so it didn't photograph very well.

Here are the two little snowmen! The costumes were made by me and Matthew. I'm very much an amateur and Matthew pointed out several ways to improve them-but we ran out of time. I'm a professional procrastinator. Matthew hates it! He says we have to have our costumes done next year by labor day. Great! McKinley wants to be tigger! I'm sure she'll change her mind over the year.


Here's the whole family-and since no one here understood my costume-i'll explain. I'm the little kid who built the snowmen. Okay-so I know it's lame, but we ran out of time and resources to create a snowman costume for me. Matthew wasn't very happy that he had to dress up as a huge snowman, but McKinley loved it! She is such an easy kid to please! Stuff yourself full of pillows and blankets and she thinks your the coolest thing ever!

We knocked on our back door neighbor's house as we were trick or treating. This family has 3 kids under the age of 3. Cute kids! Anyway, we knocked on their door and the whole family was dressed like vampires! And i'm not talking minimal costumes! They were decked out! Even the youngest! And they all matched! It was awesome! I don't know if she bought or made the costumes, but regardless-they were the coolest looking vampires ever!
Hope you all had a great and safe Halloween! Happy upcoming Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. What a hoot you guys are!! Such a cute idea for a FAMILY of Snowmen & their builder!!
    I love it!! My two little grandsnowbabies...I miss you and will see you soon!

    ReplyDelete