Friday, June 5, 2009

Intermission

This post is an intermission to the cruise. I've been working on the cabin out by the river that Devin and Garrett made. We've been trying to get a fence up around it to keep the cows out. I finally got a start of a fence up all of the way around, so hopefully that will keep the cows out until we can get back to finish up the fence. I'll have to post some pictures when we get finished.

McKinley, Gavin and I stopped at my parents house on the way home and was in the house getting a few things that we had left, and when I came outside, McKinley had turned the hose on and was washing the sidewalk. The water runs out to the driveway along the road and makes a big puddle. Gavin was laying on his stomach in the puddle/mud trying to get a drink. He ended up with the funniest mud goatee I have ever seen. They the two of them took turns spraying the hose and laughing. Luckily I had my camera to take pictures of Gavin. What a funny little boy! Thanks McKinley for always getting into something and creating this moment for us!


3 comments:

  1. You are the cutest little boy I have ever seen!! I love you so much! See you soon...
    Grammie Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. McKinley,
    Papa & Grammie Susie will be coming up to see you for your birthday! We are sooooo excited!
    Maybe we can do something fun!!
    Love you pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie pie! I haven't seen pictures of Gavin lately, he is getting big; and I can't believe that is McKinley! Holy smokes! Adorable kids! :)

    ReplyDelete