Monday, June 24, 2013

Ugh

Being sick sucks. I don't get sick very often, but when I do it is usually a doozy. McKinley came down with strep throat on Monday last week. She started antibiotics. Jamison started running a fever on Thursday. He started antibiotics on Sunday. I stayed home from church with Jamison on Sunday and I started not feeling well. By that night, I had a fever and chills and my throat hurt. Erica had to work so I didn't have my personal nurse to take care of me.

Kind of a bad week for this sort of thing. I've got a lot to do at work and I'm supposed to be going to scout camp on Wednesday. Saturday the Hillions are going to rock the Rigby pre-4th of July party. Hopefully I can recover.

Erica, Gavin, and Reagan have avoided  it so far. Keep your fingers crossed for them!

1 comment:

  1. I'm hoping to see some house pictures on here real soon.

    Alissa Morris

    ReplyDelete