Friday, December 14, 2012

Eventful Week

Wow! It has been quite the week around here. I'll give you the quick rundown. 

Jamison turned the big "3".

Baby Reagan started walking and sprouted her two bottom teeth. Think "Sharptooth!!!!" from Land Before Time (yeah its been awhile).

Last but not least, I passed the Professional Engineer exam! What a relief! After 5 years of school and 4 years of work experience, I took the test in October and received results on Thursday. I was a little nervous because the morning session was a little rough on me. But the second four hours went fine. I will get my number and order my stamp before Christmas but it probably won't be arrive until after the new year. Exciting!

That's all for me. We'll have to post some pictures of Jamison's birthday and a video of Reagan walking.There are some on the camera but I don't want to upload them because I am ready for bed. Adios muchachos.



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! That is so exciting and a great accomplishment. Well done!

    ReplyDelete