Sunday, August 15, 2010

Picture time!

Just descriptions here! Jamison is crawling! I tried to post a video, but it didn't want to work. Anyway, this is just a cute picture of him.
Here is his downward dog/baby yoga pose! He does this to return to a sitting position. Its really funny!
Bath fun with Daddy! He had to have the camera all ready as McKinley's spike would only stand for a few seconds. Her hair is actually starting to get long!!
I wanted to take a picture of McKinley's awesome outfit, and Gavin thought his was picture worthy. I love these shoes McKinley has on. They are hand me down's from one of Devin's friends. Thanks, Michelle! All her clothes this year are courtesy of Michelle and her girls. We'd be poor without them! Gavin is sporting his Buzz light year PJ's. He wore them all day. Who cares that they are jamma's-it's BUZZ!
Jamison's 8 month picture. Its a little blurry, but still cute. He is so much fun! I love my kids! Its so nice to be home with them, even if McKinley wants to play with her friends all the time. At least she knows I'm just inside.

3 comments:

  1. What adorable pictures! I love the one in the bath, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures. I can't believe Jamison is crawling! That's so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my heck! Jamison looks so cute Erica. It is hard to believe he is 8 months old! Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete