Tuesday, May 11, 2010

One tiny miracle!

You are never going to believe this! I almost don't believe it myself! My kids are all asleep and they have been for over an hour!! I know-it's amazing! My husband is also asleep, but you can't really blame him. He was laying next to McKinley and zonked out. Getting up at 6 am will do that to you. He needs to sleep almost as much as I do.
Now-you think I would be doing my dishes like a good girl. Not a chance. Maybe in a bit!
I have to tell you-I'm taking this adult hip hop class. It's really fun! My mother in law goes with me. I've always loved to dance and told Matthew that I wanted to join a class, but hadn't gotten around to it. This lady in my ward goes to the class and she told me about it. Her daughters take dance at the place and the "parents" class is free for the parents of the students. Its really free to anyone who goes! Bonus for me! I love it! I've always liked to dance, but never been involved in a group for money reasons. We actually get to compete-okay not compete as there are not many classes in our age group, but perform. We go to SLC on the 22nd of May. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time! I even get to do an assisted front flip! Wish me luck!
I need to go shower. Another miracle-a shower without wondering if my kids are behaving or if my baby is lying injured from his siblings! How nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment